Venetian eSplash 7 Dec 2016
In this eSplash:
- Seeking Members to Create a Master Planning Committee
- Future Events
Seeking Members to Create a Master Planning Committee
As Venetian Pools ages we need to make important decisions on how to keep the facility and grounds in good condition and to consider changes that would best serve our membership. To do this, we need to develop and implement a comprehensive master plan. When developing our master plan, the VPCA Board feels it is important to call on the general membership to help create a plan that best serves all. Please consider volunteering to be a member of our Master Planning Committee.
What you would be asked to do:
- Meet one a month with the VPCA Facilities Chairs (first meeting early January, 2017)
- Make recommendations for improvements
- Develop a timeline for proposed projects
- Research companies to complete the projects
- Present the committee’s recommendations to the Board.
A working knowledge of landscape, design, master planning or facilities is preferred, but not required.
To volunteer please email Patricia Solomon at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 21, 2016.
Monday, December 12: VPCA Board Meeting 7 PM, 124 W. Davis Street, Decatur
Monday, January 9: VPCA Board Meeting, Location TBA
Submitted by Vicki Ainslie, email@example.com