Venetian eSplash 12 Jun 2018; Chili cook-off canceled, July 4 tickets, Pool Courtesy
In this eSplash:
- Chili Cook-off scheduled for this Saturday canceled
- July 4th Guest Passes
- Pool Courtesy Reminders
- Future Events and Important Dates
Chili Cook-off No-go
We have been forecasting the chili cook-off event in the last couple splashes, listed in future events; but we are announcing that this event will not happen this Saturday. We will advise you if we will do it this season, or plan for next season.
July 4th Guest Passes Now Available at Check-In Desk
A limited number of passes are available, first-come, first-served, for July 4th at $25 each, limited to 4 per member. The guest passes are available at the front desk. You must pay for the guest passes when you request them (cash or check; checks are preferred).
The July 4th schedule will be published soon.
- Please remember that NO GLASS is allowed at the pool. We have had several cases of broken glass on the surface near the pool.
- Please avoid talking to, and certainly not engage in lengthy discussions with the lifeguards when they are on duty as it distracts from their focus.
- Please remember to clean sand/dirt off your feet before getting into the pools, clean up after your meals, and help us keep the pool and deck area clean for everyone’s enjoyment.
- Also, don’t forget to check the lost and found (at the entrance to the Women’s changing room) for items you or your family might have misplaced!
Future Events & Important Dates:
Monday, June 18: First day of Summer Camp Session Two
Tuesday, June 19: Home Swim Meet – pool closes at 4 pm
Wednesday, July 4: July 4th Party
Monday, July 9: VPCA Board meeting, Pool Deck, 7 pm
Friday, July 13: Bring Your Floats to the Pool, 7 pm
Monday, August 13: VPCA Board meeting, Pool Deck, 7 pm
Saturday, August 18: 1st Annual VPCA Cornhole Tournament, 1 – 4 pm