Notable Planning Information; Beach Volleyball! – Thanks to Greg Coleson; Swim Lessons Info; Future Events
Calendars, Lap Swimming, Swim Team, Movie Nights, Summer Camp
Please check these calendars as they are updated through the summer as the situation warrants
Pool hours of operations: Daily opening and closing times.
Events: Movie nights, board meetings, holiday events, Luau, etc.
Party Reservations: What times are available, what times are not.
- Early morning lap swimming. Monday – Friday from 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM. Get your workout done on your way to work in the peace and quiet of the early morning.
- Morning swim team practice: May 26 – June 27, Monday thru Friday, 8:30 – 11:30 in the shallow end with 8 short course lanes. Deep end opens to members at 10:00 opening time.
- Afternoon swim team practice. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday during the weeks of June 2nd, 9th, and 16th from 4:45 – 6:15 pm. The long course lap lanes will be removed and 5 short course lanes set up in the shallow end. There will be space for children to play and at least one short course lane for lap swimmers.
- Early closures for swim meets. The pool will close at 4:00 pm for home swim meets on May 27th and June 3rd and 10th so plan accordingly.
- Friday night movies. Starting June 6th and every Friday night in June. Check the events calendar for the film being featured.
- Summer camp starts. Session 1 is completely booked and starts June 2nd. Session 2 has a couple slots available and starts June 16th.
Beach Volleyball Court Completed – Thank You Greg Coleson
Thank you Greg Coleson! for coordinating, overseeing, and doing the labor to complete the volleyball court.
Swim Lessons & Instruction
For members interested in private swim lessons, our swim team coaching staff is ready when you are. Private lessons are available to learn to swim and to work on stroke technique for swim team members. Adult swim lessons are also available for those wanting to work on their stroke technique to help them get more out of their workouts. Coaches offer very flexible hours and competitive rates. There is a sign up book at the front desk or you can contact head coach, Sean Minton, at email@example.com for more information.
Tuesday May 27: Swim Team Home Meet
Monday June 2: Summer Camp Session 1 Starts
Tuesday June 3: Swim Team Home Meet
Friday June 6: Movie Night: “Frozen”
Submitted by Nick Cortese, firstname.lastname@example.org